Ranui Farm Park Rules
These Rules have been set in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of those who choose to visit. And ensure that visiting the Park is a wonderful experience for all, so please respect them.
- All participants must be present for pre-event brief.
- Bike helmets must be worn during events.
- All persons enter events at their own risk.
- All participants must complete a Ranui Farm Park Registration Form prior.
- Ranui Farm Park holds no responsibility for any civil, criminal case, personal accidents or damage to property during events.
- All participants must remain on course path at all times and not deviate from this path purposefully.
- All visitors to the Park must not wander without prior permission and direction from staff.
- Supervision of children is the responsibility of Parents/ Guardians and not Ranui Farm Park staff.
- Any person found grossly misusing the facilities will be asked to leave immediately and will be banned from re-entering in the future.
- Any damage caused by person/s to the facilities will be redeemed in full from them.
- The Rules & Fees of Ranui Farm Park may be altered, added to or rescinded at any time. Copies will be available at all times. Participants are solely responsible for knowing these rules.
- Leave your dogs at home, they are not welcome at our events.
- Leave gates as you find them, climb them at the hinge end, do not open them.
- These premises are smoke free.
- We'd love you just to leave your footprints and tyre tracks.